- 6 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt®
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- ¾ C. spinach (can also use broccoli)
- ½ small onion, chopped
- 1 oz. Goat/sheep’s milk cheese
- ¼ C. nut milk of your choice
- Spray muffin tin with avocado cooking spray and set aside. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk the eggs and nut milk together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Dice the bell pepper and onion into small pieces. Chiffonade spinach leaves.
- Add the peppers, spinach, onions and cheese to the egg mixture.
- Fill muffin cups ¾ full and bake for 20-25 minutes until centers are set and no longer runny.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.
Makes six servings.