This sugar-free bark combines antioxidant-rich unsweetened chocolate with a variety of heart-healthy fruits and nuts to create a bittersweet treat for Valentine’s Day or any day.
Ingredients (all organic/biodynamic)
16-20 oz. unsweetened dark chocolate
½ c. frozen blueberries
½ c. frozen strawberries
½ c. walnut or almonds
½ c. chopped pistachios
1 tsp. hemp seeds
Pinch Celtic Sea Salt
- Line a pan with parchment paper.
- Mash the banana.
- With a large-bladed kitchen knife chop all the ingredients and mix together with the banana.
- Melt chocolate in increments in the microwave or over a double boiler.
- Stir half of the fruit and nut mixture directly into the chocolate.
- Spread onto parchment paper, using a spatula to evenly distribute.
- Top with remaining fruit and nut mixture.
- Refrigerate for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Use a knife to break up bark into bite-size clusters and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator for 7-10 days.