Are you looking for a way to enhance your weekly meals? Try this oil-free pesto recipe with your vegetables, greens, and beans! As always, we recommend all ingredients be organic and biodynamic.
- 1 cup basil, parsley, and sage leaves, chopped or processed in food processor
- 1 ½ cup of cooked cannellini beans
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- Juice from 2 limes
- Celtic Sea salt, to taste
- Fresh pepper, to taste
- Nutmeg, to taste
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender.
- Blend until creamy or at desired texture.
Serving options include:
- Pickled shallots
- Delicata squash
- Pickles or other pickled vegetables
- Marcona almonds