Your Immune System Impacts Your Health
A healthy immune system serves two important roles in your body: defense and repair. It defends against various foreign invaders, such as environmental toxins, chemical residues from processed foods, viruses, germs, etc. Your immune system also helps your body repair after illness or injury.
A strong and resilient immune system means:
- Your body repairs quickly from daily wear and tear
- Your body fights illness easily
- You easily digest, assimilate and eliminate food healthfully
- You’re energized, feel well and sleep easily
A healthy immune system can tolerate a certain amount of exposure to environmental toxins and poor diet, but the immune system has its limits. When the immune system becomes stressed or overburdened, it can start to “see” everyday items (like food) as if they are foreign invaders and starts to fight to defend the body. As the immune system spends more time defending the body and less time repairing it, the result can be symptoms you just can’t explain, such as inflammation/joint pain, fatigue, muscle aches and migraine headaches.
How do the LRA by ELISA/ACT tests work?
When challenged, there are two ways your immune system responds:
- Immediate responses are called acute allergies and usually occur within seconds to two hours after you are exposed to the allergen
- Delayed responses to an item can take from two hours up to three weeks after exposure. This makes them hard to detect.
The “soldiers” of the immune system are your body’s white blood cells called lymphocytes. The LRA (Lymphocyte Response Assay) by ELISA/ACT tests identify items that cause your lymphocytes to react.
The LRA tests measure delayed allergic reactions to 512 different items. This novel testing technique focuses on identifying the causes of your chronic conditions and repairing and strengthening your immune system.
LRA by ELISA/ACT test categories
The comprehensive LRA by ELISA/ACT tests measure your delayed reactions to an extensive list of items from the following general categories:
- Additives and preservatives
- Food colorings
- Environmental chemicals and Toxic minerals
- Therapeutic herbs
- Danders, hairs and feathers
LRA by ELISA/ACT tests are unique
- The LRA by ELISA/ACT tests the lymphocytes as though they are still in your bloodstream being exposed to foreign invaders, providing highly accurate information about your delayed allergies.
- Antibodies may be formed as a result of allergic reactions. They either protect the body or provoke symptoms. These unique LRA by ELISA/ACT tests are able to detect the symptom-provoking reactions to the substances tested. Compared to other types of tests, the LRA by ELISA/ACT is the most comprehensive and specific.
What your personalized tests include
- A detailed report identifying nonreactive, moderately reactive and strongly reactive items
- An easy-to-use guide explaining each reactive item, along with suggestions for substitutions
- Individualized nutritional supplement and behavioral recommendations based on your Health Assessment Questionnaire completed prior to the test
- A comprehensive Alkaline Way handbook explaining the LRA by ELISA/ACT program and how to easily incorporate the program into your lifestyle
When you work to follow the LRA by ELISA/ACT program, you may notice improvements in your health as soon as a few days or weeks.
Defining good health
Good health means more than not being sick. When you’re really healthy, your body is strong enough to resist attacks on your immune system that can lead to the development of chronic symptoms.
For six months, I had hives all over my body. I was taking antihistamines and getting little to no relief. When I had the LRA by ELISA/ACT tests done, I discovered that I was reacting to several ingredients in the fruit smoothies I was having 1-2 times per day. As soon as I removed those items from my diet, I started getting better. Within a few weeks, my hives we gone. Thank you for giving me relief.
A patient from Jupiter Beach, FL.
Throughout most of my life, I have suffered from chronic fatigue, stomach discomfort, headaches, frequent infections. I was amazed to learn through LRA by ELISA/ACT testing that some of the things that were in my everyday diet I had a reaction to. With help from your staff nutritionist, I removed these things from my diet and constructed an alkaline diet. After only a few weeks, I started to notice significant changes. I then began the recommendation supplements which took my quality of life to a new level. It was like I had been living with the dimmer switch on, and now everything was bright and clear. I no longer have daily headaches, fatigue, upset stomach and lingering infections. For the first time in my life, I feel amazing; I didn’t know it was possible!
A patient from San Marcos, CA.
Are you Interested in our LRA tests? Click here to get started.