Blood draw locations & phlebotomists do NOT have test kits. You must have a test kit prior to scheduling.
Click HERE to see our new partner TravaLab’s locations.
Schedule your blood draw here: https://www.travalab.com/scheduling/
Local blood draw services for adults & children 12 & up. ExamOne appointments are scheduled by contacting the toll-free number below. Please allow 2 full weeks for scheduling. Appointments cancelled less than 48 hours prior to blood draw will incur 100% of draw fee.
Phone: (888) 302-7652; indicate you “want to schedule an ELISA/ACT blood draw”
Fee: $60 for in-office draw.
Fee will be charged by ELISA/ACT Biotechnologies when specimen is received.
Please note: Blood draw locations will NOT have testing kits, you must have your testing kit
Not available for Clifford test
Additional Blood Draw Options in California
* Please review the mandatory fasting and preparation instructions, including medication avoidance,
BEFORE scheduling your blood draw *
Blood draw locations & phlebotomists do NOT have test kits. You must have a test kit prior to
scheduling. The test kit must be picked up or dropped off for shipping
the same day as the blood draw (do not use a Drop Box or Access Point)
- Available in Northern California
- All Access Healthcare mobile draw fee is $50 which they will charge directly
- All Access Healthcare will take care of having your sample delivered to the lab
- Orange County, Los Angeles County, and Riverside County areas
- $40 – $50 blood draw fee. Hema Mobile Lab will charge directlyfor services
Other blood draw locations may be available. Contact us to hear more options.