Predictive Biomarkers FULL Panel (8) With Comprehensive LRA
This comprehensive panel includes essential biomarkers and the additional 4 elective biomarkers.
Combined, these tests cover all the major categories of human metabolism:
Essential Biomarkers: (blood samples, to be collected by phlebotomist)
1. hsHbA1c (high sensitivity hemoglobin, sugar/insulin) – full blood draw
2. hsCRP (high sensitivity C reactive protein) – full blood draw
3. Homocysteine – full blood draw
4. LRA by ELISA/ACT (delayed hypersensitivities) – Comprehensive Panel. Click here for full list of test items for this test.
5. pH level – urine, self collected
6. Vitamin D – full blood draw
7. Omega-3 & Omega-6 Index – full blood draw
8. DNA Oxidative Stress (8-hydroxy-2’-deoxyguanosine 8-OHdG) – urine sample, self collected (this is the test that Dr. Russell Jaffe refers to in his presentations as the 8 Oxoguanine)
(Each of these tests can also be purchased individually under the lab tests section. )