- 1 small pumpkin or 2 Tbsp of organic pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp of organic honey
- ½ tsp of almond milk (Oat milk or coconut milk can be used as substitutes.)
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix until creamy.
- Start with a clean face.
- Apply mask to your face. You can use your fingers or a small/medium makeup brush.
Avoid getting mixture close to your eyes.
- Let the mask set for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash off the mask with warm water.
Pumpkin helps deeply hydrate and plump the skin. Also, it provides antioxidant benefits and delivers amino acids and fruit enzymes to the skin.