2 sweet potatoes
1 tsp Celtic sea salt
½ tsp dried oregano
½ tsp dried thyme
A pinch of cayenne pepper
- Wash and dry your apples/sweet potatoes. After drying, use a sharp knife or mandolin (preferred) to cut apples/sweet potatoes horizontally into equal thin slices
- Place slices onto a tea towel to remove excess liquid if desired.
- Place slices into a medium size bowl and sprinkle the seasoning(s) over the slices.
- Place a lid or plate over the bowl and shake until all slices are covered evenly in seasoning.
- Place a layer of slices on a baking dish or cookie sheet.
- Set to 400° F and cook for 15 minutes, flipping and moving the chips around every five minutes until crispy and golden.
- Set out on cooling rack.
- Serve immediately.